Thursday, November 26, 2015

Transitions

Some time after the New Year my blog will be migrating. I am going to be setting up an online shop and my blog will become part of that venture. In the interim I am going to be posting items I have for sell here. My first offering is a closeout sell. I need to clear out some old inventory to make space for new.  The following T-shirts designs are on sale for $20 each with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the Continental U.S. You can reach me through the comments section below or friend me on Facebook for more details. Quantity is limited so don't delay. All shirts are Unisex M- XXL, 100% Cotton Gildan shirts. Specify design and size when ordering. A great gift for that extra special someone. New Designs Coming Soon.....


THE CROOKED PATH
The serpent does not follow the straight and narrow path, 
and neither do those on the Crooked Path
$20 (U.S.) FREE SHIPPING*



QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
Dedicated to Hekate - Goddess of Witches
Guardian of the Crossroads - The Light in the Darkness
$20 (U.S.) FREE SHIPPING* 



HEATHEN BRUJO
For those who walk the Poison Path
features two allies, Lophophora williamsii, and Datura inoxia
$20 (U.S.) FREE SHIPPING* 

* FREE SHIPPING is limited to the Continental U.S., Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii add $5
Europe, South America, Africa, and Asia add $10 ( all currency expressed in US $)

No comments:

Post a Comment